“Symptoms are your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong and needs your attention.”
Does this sound like you? If so, I can help!
- Do you feel exhausted all the time no matter how much you sleep?
- Do you have difficulty falling and/or staying asleep?
- Do you have constant aches/pain in your muscles/joints/nerves?
- Do you have an autoimmune disease that you’ve been told you can only manage with medications?
- Do you have allergies/asthma/sinus issues?
- Are you sick of going to doctor appointments and getting only harmful medications with side-effects to mask your symptoms?
- Are you STRESSED because of your health?
- Do you feel alone because it seems nobody understands what you’re going through?
- Are you ready to restore your sex drive and enjoy more intimacy with your partner?
- Are you ready to shed the brain fog and think clearly again?
- Do you have skin issues that you haven’t been able to resolve?
- Do you suffer from anxiety and/or depression?
- Are you so moody that you don’t even enjoy your own company?
- Do you suffer from chronic stomach pain/digestive issues?
- Do you suffer from headaches/migraines that seem to be getting worse?
- Do you seem to be “quick to get sick”?
- Are you frequently constipated or suffer from bouts of diarrhea?
- Are you stuck with stubborn fat that just won’t budge?
- Do your hormones just feel out of balance?
- Are you having difficulty conceiving a child?
- Are you hoping to become pregnant and want to be sure your body is as healthy as possible for your baby?
- Do you just feel like crap all the time?
Just Surviving with Autoimmunity?
Are you in survival mode? You want so desperately to be there fully for your family, but just doing what you can to get through each day?
You’re not alone. Because of the toxic nature of our world today, many people are suffering and our conventional medical model is not designed to treat chronic health issues like autoimmunity. Patients are told that their only option for managing the debilitating symptoms of their autoimmune condition is to take long-term medications which create further burden on the body. But did you know that you have FAR more control over your health than you’ve been led to believe?
I take a functional approach to health and wellness, looking at you as a WHOLE PERSON instead of a diagnosis. Rather than focusing on symptom management, which is a disease-care model, I help my clients to discover the underlying causes of their health issues using some functional lab testing. I look at factors such as your unique medical history, current and past life circumstances, experiences, lifestyle factors, toxic exposures and genetic predispositions. This is a very personalized, holistic, supportive, and heart-centered approach to wellness.